At all our Sunflower Nurseries we are able to offer 15 or 30 Hours Free Education subject to eligibility for 2, 3,4 & 5 year old children.
FREE Government Funded 2 year Education
You may be entitled to 15 hours of flexible early education for up to 38 weeks completely free of charge if you are in receipt one of the following eligible benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based job seekers’ allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Child Tax Credit only and have an annual income of no more than £16,190
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credits and you have an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Where the local authority has parental responsibility for a child – a ‘Looked After Child’ subject to a care order
- Your child has a current statement of special educational needs (SEN) or an education, health and care plan
- If your child receives Disability Living allowance
- Your child has left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order
(For more information around how to apply if you meet one of the above criteria please contact Families Information Service on 0161 342 4260) or pop into Sunflower and we will help you to make your enquiry.
Three and four year olds are eligible to receive free early years provision and from the term after your child is three he/she is entitled to take up to 15 hours of free flexible early years education. You may choose to access your child’s free early years provision in a nursery class at The Sunflower Children’s Centre, Little Grafter’s Day Nursery or St Peter’s Pre School.
All you need to do is visit one of our centres and register for a place for your child and we will complete the paperwork to claim your funding for you.
If you are entitled to 30 hours Funded childcare we also offer tailored packages to suit our working families.
To reserve your place please contact the centre you require please contact us on 0161 882 9959.
For further information on saving money on your childcare please follow the links below or ask your nursery manager.